One of the main objectives of the National Aviary is to be able to transmit to the public an educational message that encourages the conservation of nature, the environment and animals.
Education is one of our most important purposes, we seek to promote knowledge of the diversity of birds in Colombia and the understanding of the ecological importance of each species, its status, threats and basic biology. Also, to sensitize our visitors about the problem of bird conservation.
The Aviary has become an excellent place to hold academic conferences, educational excursions and reinforcement activities. It is an ecological paradise that not only offers an ecotourism experience, but a space to promote knowledge and environmental education about bird biodiversity.
- From monday to friday except holidays)
- University students and private educational institutions fee: $ 25,000
- Student fees official schools: $ 20,000
- For every 10 students, one (1) free entrance is given to the teacher.
- Applies for groups of at least 20 people.
- Technical visit and workshops for students.
- More information and reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Descuento especial para instituciones educativas:
- De lunes a viernes (excepto festivos)
- Tarifa estudiantes universidad e instituciones educativas privadas: $25.000
- Tarifa estudiantes colegios oficiales: $20.000
- Por cada 10 estudiantes se otorga una (1) entrada gratuita para el docente.
- Aplica para grupos mínimo de 20 personas.
- Visita técnica y talleres para los estudiantes.
- Mayor información y reserva: email@example.com